SharePoint 2007 Site Owner / Site Administrator
In this class, students are provided with the practical knowledge necessary for the creation and effective maintenance of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 sites. Numerous Instructor-led demonstrations and hands-on labs showcase the creation and management of sites, lists, libraries, views and workflows. Security and rights administration are also covered. Functional concepts and best practices are interwoven into the material, providing a framework for the topics discussed.
This course is designed to impart to students a practical understanding of how to create and maintain Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 sites. Discussions of core best practices provide students with context for employment of the functionality taught. Students attending this class will learn how to build and manage site components, structured around efficient maintenance and consumption.
This course concentrates on MOSS 2007 from the site owner’s perspective. The content is aimed at users who manage sites in a MOSS 2007 environment.
Individuals in the job categories listed below will benefit from the knowledge gained in this course:
* MOSS 2007 users who are responsible for managing one or more sites or components within a site, such as a list or library.
* Help Desk personnel who provide support to MOSS 2007 users or site owners.
Students taking this course should have the prerequisite knowledge or experience listed below.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 Products
* Familiarity with Internet Explorer
* Participation in or understanding of the content covered in one of UMBC Training Centers' SharePoint End User courses.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.