Microsoft SharePoint 2010: Introduction
You will collaborate with team members and share information with them using Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- describe the collaborative technology in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and identify the interface elements of a SharePoint site.
- organize information in SharePoint Server 2010 by using lists.
- store and share documents in a SharePoint site using libraries.
- collaborate with team members.
- create a personalized site using the My Site feature.
- administer a SharePoint site.
- manage content in SharePoint Server 2010.
This course is intended for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 users who will need to collaborate with team members, organize documents, manage lists, and integrate SharePoint 2010 with Microsoft Office 2010.
To ensure success in this course, familiarity with the Office 2010 interface and navigational tools is highly recommended.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.