SharePoint 2010: Site Member / End User
This course is provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to efficiently navigate, retrieve, and contribute content in a SharePoint 2010 environment. Modules in this class cover logon and site navigation, search, effective use of lists and libraries, use of RSS and Alerts. This course is oriented to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, but is also applicable to Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
Information in this course provides the solid foundation of knowledge that is necessary to become proficient in the basic use of collaborative site functions. Students attending this course will learn how to navigate, utilize and contribute content within the framework of a collaborative environment. In this course, students reinforce their new knowledge through numerous Instructor-led Demonstrations and hands-on Labs.
This course concentrates on SharePoint 2010 from the site member’s perspective. Specifically, it is aimed at non-technical users who will view, edit, and contribute content in a MOSS 2010 environment.
Individuals performing the jobs listed below will benefit from knowledge gained in this course:
* MOSS 2010 users who want to develop a better understanding of how to efficiently find content, use and contribute to collaborative sites.
* Help Desk personnel who provide support to end users that use MOSS 2010.
Students taking this course should have the prerequisite knowledge or experience listed below.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 Products
* Be familiar with Internet Explorer
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.