SOA 1362 - SOA Immersion Bootcamp
The chief goal of this class is to teach how to build a SOA application from ground up. It covers the full lifecycle of a SOA project - requirements gathering, design, implementation and testing. If you are getting started with SOA development, this class offers a wonderful opportunity for your development team to get a concrete idea for how a SOA application is built. The course consists of both pen and paper labs and hands-on labs using IBM WebSphere Integration Developer V6.0 to build, test and run SOA applications.
Note: We can offer the labs using other platforms such as BEA WebLogic or Microsoft .NET. Please contact us to discuss your customization needs.
- What is SOA and why we need this approach.
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- How Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) is achieved using SOA.
- How to capture requirements for a SOA project.
- How to perform analysis and design.
- How to implement services and business processes.
- Technical details of XML schema, SOAP and WSDL.
- How to test SOA applications.
- J2EE developers who are responsible for developing SOA based application integration solutions.
- Architects who will like to get hands on practical experience developing a full SOA application from start to finish.
Java programming. Beginner level knowledge of J2EE and XML.
- Click here to request a price quote for group training.
- Click here to request
additional information or to be added to the interest list for this course. The interest list will notify you when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment.