SOA 1470 - SOA for Managers
Service oriented Architecture (SOA) shows demonstrable signs of simplifying software integration. It can reduce the cost of integration significantly. The approach is not new but may be a paradigm shift for many organizations.
This no-nonsense course is designed for the IT managers. The goal is to explain in clearly understandable terms what SOA is and how it can aid application integration. The course proceeds to cover typical development lifecycle and various roles people play in the process. The course will help the managers build a vision for future development activities.
- What is SOA?
- How can SOA help a business?
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Leading SOA vendors and their offerings.
- The SOA development methodology (SOAD).
- How to integrate legacy applications using SOA?
- Best practices.
- SOA Governance Model.
IT managers responsible for software design, implementation and deployment.
$1,795.00 (tuition is discounted to $1,745.00 if full payment is received three weeks before the start of the class)
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.