Core Spring 3.0 and Spring Web Flow Using RAD 7.5
This course provides students with the knowledge needed to use the Spring Framework and Rational Application Developer 7.5 to develop flexible, testable and maintainable Java EE enterprise applications. This course covers v3.0 of the Spring Framework. This course also covers the programming model of Spring Web Flow for conversational web applications.
Topics covered include:
* The Need for Spring
* Inversion of Control
* Wiring Beans
* Database Integration and Transaction Management
* Aspect-Oriented Programming in Spring
* Spring MVC
* Spring Web Flow
* Web Application Alternatives
* Accessing Enterprise Services
Software designers, developers and programmers.
Intermediate level Java programming knowledge. Introduction to Java Using Rational Application Developer 7.5 satisfies this requirement.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.