Updating Your SQL Server 2005 Skills to SQL Server 2008 (Course 6158C)
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to upgrade their SQL Server 2005 skills to SQL Server 2008.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the new features of SQL Server 2008.
• Manage SQL Server 2008.
• Optimize SQL Server 2008.
• Secure a SQL Server 2008 Database.
• Develop databases with SQL Server 2008.
• Create and maintain highly available SQL Server 2008 databases.
• Create and use a SQL Server 2008 data warehouse.
• Use SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services.
• Use SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services.
This course is intended for experienced SQL Server 2005 developers and database administrators who want to upgrade their skills to SQL Server 2008.
- Click here to request a price quote for group training.
- Click here to request
additional information or to be added to the interest list for this course. The interest list will notify you when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment.