Implementing a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database (Course 6232A)
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to implement a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2008 product features and tools related to implementing a database.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Create databases and database files.
• Create data types and tables.
• Use XML-related features in Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
• Plan, create, and optimize indexes.
• Implement data integrity in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 databases by using constraints.
• Implement data integrity in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 databases by using triggers.
• Implement views.
• Implement stored procedures.
• Implement functions.
• Implement managed code in the database.
• Manage transactions and locks.
• Use Service Broker to build a messaging-based solution.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.