Maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database (Course 6231A)
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2008 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Install and configure SQL Server 2008.
• Manage database files.
• Backup and restore databases.
• Manage security.
• Transfer data into and out of SQL Server.
• Automate administrative tasks.
• Replicate data between SQL Server instances.
• Maintain high availability.
• Monitor SQL Server.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.