Writing Queries Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Transact-SQL (Course 2778A)
This 3-day instructor led course provides students with the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the uses of and ways to execute the Transact-SQL language.
• Use querying tool.
• Write SELECT queries to retrieve data.
• Group and summarize data by using Transact-SQL.
• Join data from multiple tables.
• Write queries that retrieve and modify data by using subqueries.
• Modify data in tables.
• Query text fields with full-text search.
• Describe how to create programming objects.
• Use various techniques when working with complex queries.
This course is intended for SQL Server database administrators, implementers, system engineers, and developers who are responsible for writing queries.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.