Introduction to Struts 1.2 Using RAD 7
This course introduces the students to Jakarta Struts 1.2. During the course, students will learn to design and develop Struts based applications using Rational Application Developer (RAD) 7. Many real life, hands-on exercises are used to teach various concepts of Struts.
Topics covered include:
* Struts Architecture and Overview
* Struts Project Configuration
* Struts Programming
* Struts Tag Libraries
* JSP Expression Language and JSTL Tag Libraries
* Advanced Features, such as DynaActionForm
* Struts Techniques, such as multi-page flows
* Validator Framework
* Database Programming
This course is intended for programmers and designers who want to design and develop applications using the Jakarta Struts Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework.
A good understanding of HTML, along with a good understanding of object-oriented programming using Java. Experience with JSPs and Servlets, with some understanding of JavaBeans is also helpful.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.