Web Services Development Using RAD v7.5
This course will you teach you how to develop Web Service provider and consumer applications for the WebSphere Application Server v7.0 platform. It will teach you the theory behind XML schema, WSDL and SOAP. It will proceed to teach you various Java specifications that cover Web Services development (such as JAX-WS and JAXB).
Advanced topics such as WS-Security, WS-Addressing, WS-ReliableMessaging and WS-Trust are also covered.
All the labs are done using RAD v7.5.
|Topics covered include:
|| * XML schema design
* JAXB and JAX-WS annotations
* Interoperability issues
* WS-Trust and WS-Federation
* Deployment in WebSphere
Java EE developers who will like to learn about how to build a Web Services based solution. This class covers many advanced topics that will help them build a solution appropriate for a large business.
Java programming. Beginner level knowledge of J2EE and XML.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.