Web Services Development Using WebLogic
If you are a Java EE developer, you can gain complete mastery over Web Services development in Eclipse WTP and JBoss after taking this course. This course will teach you the theory behind XML schema, WSDL and SOAP. It will proceed to teach you various Java specifications that cover Web Services development (JAX-WS, JAXB and JSR 921). Advanced topics such as WS-Security, WS-Addressing, WS-ReliableMessaging and WS-Trust are also covered. All the labs are done using WebLogic Server 10 and Workshop for WebLogic 10.
- XML schema design
- JSR 921
- Interoperability issues
- WS-Trust and WS-Federation
|After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Confidently design XML schema and WSDL.
- Tell the difference between different SOAP styles (document literal, RPC literal etc.)
- Implement a Web Service using Eclipse WTP and JBoss.
- Write a Web Services client using standard Java specifications.
- Register a service in a public or private UDDI registry.
- Secure web services.
- Learn the interoperability issues especially with the .NET platform.
J2EE developers who will like to learn about how to build a Web Services based solution. This class covers many advanced topics that will help them build a solution appropriate for a large business.
Java programming. Beginner level knowledge of J2EE and XML.
- Click here to request a price quote for group training.
- Click here to request
additional information or to be added to the interest list for this course. The interest list will notify you when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment.