Oracle WebLogic Server 11g Administration
This course teaches the basics of the administration and deployment of Web applications in Oracle WebLogic 11g.
||At the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand WebLogic architecture
- Understand deployments of EJB and Web applications
- Understand how to run WebLogic as a Web server
- Set up WebLogic Server test environments for developers
- Start/stop servers, problem detection and trouble shooting
- Use the WLST for command-line administration
- Use clustering for fault tolerance and load balancing
- Configure and monitor resources in a production environment
- Conduct security planning and implementation
- Handle large throughput and concurrency
- Understand performance tuning
Web server administrators, project managers, developers and consultants who want to gain the knowledge of WebLogic Server administration.
- Knowledge and experience of network management and protocols
- Knowledge and experience of RDBMS
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.