Modeling Business Process Using IBM Process Designer 8.0
This course teaches how to model and optimize business processes using IBM Process Designer (formerly WebSphere Lombardi edition). Students will learn the theory of BPMN. They will be able to capture the description of a business process in a use case and then convert that into a model. Topics include:
- Business Process Management
- Process Modeling
- IBM Process Manager 8.0
- Process Designer
- Mapping a Process Using BPMN
- Basic Process Modeling
- The Preparation Phase
- Modeling the As-Is Process
- Basic System Integration
- Human Service and Coach
- Advanced Process Modeling
- Advanced System Integration
- Modeling The Optimized Processes
- Process of Optimization Using Simulations
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand BPMN.
- Capture a business process in use case.
- Model business process using IBM Process Designer.
- Test and debug business process using Process Center.
- Simulate business processes and optimize them for time and cost.
- Assign Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
This course is designed for business analysts responsible for modeling existing processes and improving upon them.
Previous experience with business requirements gathering and use case development will be good but not necessary.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.