UMBC Training Centers Blackboard Learn ™
UMBC Training Centers utilizes Blackboard Learn™ as our Learning Management System.
Blackboard is a course management system that uses web-based tools for course management, communication, and delivery. It allows instructors to provide resources for students to access online. Each course utilizing the system will have its own site, managed by the instructor and supported by UMBC Training Centers staff.
Through Blackboard, students may:
- View recordings of past online lectures
- Read announcements from the instructor
- Access course documents such as articles, Power Point slides, syllabi, etc.
- Communicate with other students and the instructor
- Participate in discussion boards, wikis, and other collaborative activities
- Submit quizzes, tests, and other assignments, and track grades throughout the course
To learn more about Blackboard, explore their website here.