PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
The Project Management Institute (PMI) recognized the growth of agile project management and introduced the new PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification. This certification will validate a project manager’s experience and mastery of agile principles and processes.
In this workshop, you gain the skills necessary to pass the PMI-ACP credential exam. Through practice exams, lecture, discussion, games, and hands-on activities, you will learn essential agile terminology, tools and principles according to the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline.
This workshop is designed for project managers and agile practitioners interested in passing the PMI-ACP exam.
Prepare students to pass PMI-ACP exam
- People who are project managers
- Agile developers and other agile experts
- People who want to be project managers (i.e., admins, tech writers, schedulers, engineers, all other organizational personnel, etc.)
- Organizational leaders, acquisition professionals, program portfolio managers, etc.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate's degree, or global equivalent)
- 2,000 hours (12 months) working on project teams (accrued in last five years)
- 1,500 hours (8 months) working on teams using agile methods (in last two years in addition to prior 2,000 project hours)
- 21 contact hours (accrued in agile project management topics)
E-mail Heith Hart or call (443) 692-6599 if you have any questions about this course or if you would like to be added to the interest list.