Project Management Profesional (PMP)® Certification Preparation
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Initiate a project.
- Plan project work.
- Develop project schedules, cost estimates, and budgets.
- Plan project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Analyze project risks.
- Plan project procurement.
- Execute project work.
- Monitor and control project work.
- Monitor and control project schedule and costs.
- Monitor and control project quality, staffing, and
- Monitor and control project risks and contracts.
- Close the project.
Lesson 1: Initiating a Project
- Topic 1A: Apply Project Management Processes
- Topic 1B: Create a Project Charter
- Topic 1C: Develop a Preliminary Project Scope Statement
Lesson 2: Planning Project Work
- Topic 2A: Develop Project Management Plan
- Topic 2B: Create a Scope Management Plan
- Topic 2C: Create a Scope Statement
- Topic 2D: Develop a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
Lesson 3: Developing Project Schedules, Cost Estimates, and Budgets
- Topic 3A: Create an Activity List
- Topic 3B: Create a Project Network Diagram
- Topic 3C: Estimate Activity Resources
- Topic 3D: Estimate Activity Durations
- Topic 3E: Identify the Critical Path
- Topic 3F: Develop a Project Schedule
- Topic 3G: Estimate Project Costs
- Topic 3H: Establish a Cost Baseline
Lesson 4: Planning Project Quality, Staffing, and Communications
- Topic 4A: Create a Quality Management Plan
- Topic 4B: Document Roles, Responsibilities, and Reporting Relationships
- Topic 4C: Acquire Project Team
- Topic 4D: Create a Communications Management Plan
Lesson 5: Analyzing Risks and Planning Risk Response
- Topic 5A: Create a Risk Management Plan
- Topic 5B: Identify Project Risks and Triggers
- Topic 5C: Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Topic 5D: Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Topic 5E: Develop a Risk Response Plan
Lesson 6: Planning Project Procurement
- Topic 6A: Prepare a Contract Statement of Work
- Topic 6B: Prepare a Procurement Document
Lesson 7: Executing Project Work
- Topic 7A: Direct and Manage Project Execution
- Topic 7B: Perform Quality Assurance
- Topic 7D: Information Distribution
- Topic 7E: Request Seller Responses
- Topic 7F: Select Sellers
Lesson 8: Monitoring and Controlling Project Work
- Topic 8A: Monitor and Control Project Work
- Topic 8B: Manage Changes to Performance Baselines
- Topic 8C: Review Deliverables and Work Results
- Topic 8D: Control Project Scope
Lesson 9: Monitoring and Controlling Project Schedule and Costs
- Topic 9A: Control the Project Schedule
- Topic 9B: Control Project Costs
Lesson 10: Monitoring and Controlling Project Quality, Staffing, and
- Topic 10A: Perform Quality Control
- Topic 10B: Manage Project Team
- Topic 10C: Report Project Performance
- Topic 10D: Manage Stakeholders
Lesson 11: Monitoring and Controlling Project Risk and Contracts
- Topic 11A: Monitor and Control Project Risk
- Topic 11B: Administer a Contract
Lesson 12: Closing the Project
- Topic 12A: Close a Project
- Topic 12B: Close a Contract
*PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.