FREE Webinar! Certificate in Cyber Operations
Thursday, May 30th, 2013 from 11am – 12pm.
UMBC Training Centers is hosting a free webinar on Thursday, May 30th, 2013 from 11am – 12pm to educate participants on our new Certificate in Cyber Operations program.
This program will develop program participants from a basic competence with computers and technology up to the level of a competent, entry-level professional as a Cyber Analyst or Operator.
In this webinar, expert Homer Minnick will discuss with you the nature of the program and its impact to individuals and their organizations.
The webinar will cover:
- What is the Cybersecurity Academy?
- Is the Certificate in Cyber Operations right for me?
- How does the Certificate in Cyber Operations contrast with other certifications from UMBC Training Centers?”
- What are the education and experience eligibility requirements?
- Which industry certifications are included in this program?
- What is the value this certification brings to my organization?
- How do you apply for the program?
- What is the next step? Where do I get more information?
Register by filling out the form below. You will receive more information by email as the date approaches.