Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day features research, scholarship, and creative work carried out by UMBC undergraduates. Student work is shared through oral presentations, posters, artistic exhibits and performances, and film.
This campus celebration of achievement affirms UMBC's commitment to the twin goals of research and a distinctive undergraduate experience.
All current undergraduates who have conducted research, scholarship or creative work in the last year may apply to present their results at URCAD. Mentors, fellow students, friends, family members, high school teachers and students, graduate school recruiters, and the general public are invited to attend.
URCAD Abstract Workshop
Monday, February 2, 2015
- First day applications will be accepted.
Monday, February 2, 21015
- Application deadline for current URA Scholars.
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- Application deadline for MARC students.
Friday, February 13, 2015
- Deadline for education students presenting action research.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
- Deadline for completed online application for all students. (inclusive of faculty mentor's recommendation).
Monday, March 9, 2015
- Notification of participants.
Thursday, March 26, 2015
- Schedule of oral presentations, poster sessions, artistic exhibits, and artistic performances for April 22 will be posted to web.
April 1-11, 2015
- Faculty-directed workshops provide guidance in the professional delivery of oral presentations and poster sessions. Workshops are typically scheduled during the free hour.
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
- The Nineteenth Annual Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Director of Communication and Outreach
email@example.com | (410) 455-5754
firstname.lastname@example.org | (410) 455-5513