Interesting research created by our American Studies students:
Meet a student researcher:
Benefits for American Studies students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- Neighborhood University Initiative: A Strategy for Redevelopment of West Baltimore.
Simran Noor. UMBC Review vol.10.
- Economic Exclusivity alongside Racial Diversity in a 1960's Planned City: Columbia, Maryland.
Nancy Tewell. UMBC Review vol.10.
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
For more information, check out this department's website:
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at email@example.com or 410-455-5754