Interesting research created by our Ancient Studies students:
Meet a student researcher:
Benefits for Ancient Studies students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- Two Media, Same Metamorphoses? The Works of Ovid and Bernini.
Cally Brandt. UMBC Review vol.10.
- Site Hierarchy and Social Hierarchy in the Mycenaean Kingdom of Pylos.
Weston Bittner. UMBC Review vol.10.
- The Megaron at Mycenaean Pylos: A New Interpretation
Jarrett Farmer. UMBC Review Vol.12.
Ancient Studies Department
Fieldwork and internship opportunities:
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
For more information, check out this department's website:
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at email@example.com or 410-455-5754