Interesting research created by our English students:
Meet a research student:
Benefits for English students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- “Alas, it is I, I, I”: The Mirror and the
Divided Self in the Dramatic Monologues
of Augusta Webster
Danielle Kennedy. UMBC Review Vol.12.
- Oscar Wilde: Degenerate or Revolutionary?
Sarah Lichtner. UMBC Review vol.10.
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
For more information, check out this department's website:
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-455-5754