Interesting research created by our Geography and Environmental Systems (GES) students:
Meet a student researcher:
Benefits for GES students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- Spatial Analysis of the Forest Interior Breeding of Birds of the 93-Acre Research Park Site and CERA at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
Vincent Odell, Jr.. UMBC Review Vol.1.
- Interactive Effects of Bt-Active Corn on Corn Litter Decay and Detritivore Foraging in and Agricultural Stream Ecosystem.
Lie' Anne Van-Tull. UMBC Review Vol.6.
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
For more information, check out this department's website:
Geography & Environmental Systems
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-455-5754