Interesting research created by our History students:
Meet a research student:
Benefits for History students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- Surrounded by History: The Gettysburg Cyclorama.
David Munford. UMBC Review vol.10.
- The Lion at Armageddon: Theodore Roosevelt's 1912 Third-party Run and Its Effect on the 1916 Election.
Kenneth Sabel. UMBC Review vol.10.
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
For more information, check out this department's website:
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-455-5754