Interesting research created by our MLLI students:
Meet a research student:
Meet a research Alumna:
Benefits for MLLI students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- It's Not like, Only Teenagers: Variation in the use of vernacular Like Across Age Groups in Central Maryland
Caitlin McAnallen. UMBC Review Vol.11.
- Afro-Porteño Identity Today
Vivian Ekey. UMBC Review Vol.12.
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
For more information, check out this department's website:
Modern Languages, Linguistics and Intercultural Communications
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at email@example.com or 410-455-5754