Interesting research created by our students:
Meet a research student:
Meet research Alumnae:
Benefits for Psychology students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- The Effects of Apparent Ethnicity in an Individual's Name on Perceived Qualifications in the Professional Service Industry.
Doha Chibani-Talaat. UMBC Review vol.10.
- The Gendered Asylum: Nineteenth Century Asylums Used as Tools of Female Socialization.
Kevin Triplett. UMBC Review Vol.12.
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
For more information, check out this department's website:
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at email@example.com or 410-455-5754