Interesting research created by our Social Work students:
Meet a research student:
Benefits for Social Work students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- Analyzing Predictors of Academic Success among African American Adolescents within an Urban Charter School.
Durell Callier. UMBC Review Vol.8.
So, what are you doing next summer?
Get started today!
For more information, check out this department's website:
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-455-5754