Read about Undergraduate Research Awards (URA) to Visual Arts students:
Meet a research student:
See videos presented at Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day (URCAD) by Visual Arts students:
Get started today!
Benefits for Visual Arts students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences or festivals
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- Book of the Dead: Considerations of Impermanence, Blight, and Renewal in Greater Baltimore.
Jay Perry. UMBC Review Vol. 5.
Lucas Hanyok. UMBC Review Vol. 8.
- A Portrait of Jaromir Stephany: Photographer, Educator, Historian.
Emily Hauver. UMBC Review Vol. 8.
So, what are you doing next summer?
For more information, check out this department's website:
For more information:
Janet McGlynn at email@example.com or 410-455-5754