Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day features research, scholarship, and creative work carried out by UMBC undergraduates. Student work is shared through oral presentations, posters, artistic exhibits and performances, and film.
This campus celebration of achievement affirms UMBC's commitment to the twin goals of research and a distinctive undergraduate experience.
All current undergraduates who have conducted research, scholarship or creative work in the last year may apply to present their results at URCAD. Mentors, fellow students, friends, family members, high school teachers and students, graduate school recruiters, and the general public are invited to attend.
|R.S.V.P. for our off-campus guest.|
Key Dates for URCAD 2014
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
- Deadline for completed online application for all students. (inclusive of faculty mentor's recommendation).
Monday, March 10, 2014
- Notification of participants.
Thursday, March 27, 2014
- Schedule of oral presentations, poster sessions, artistic exhibits, and artistic performances for April 24 will be posted to web.
April 1-11, 2014
- Faculty-directed workshops provide guidance in the professional delivery of oral presentations and poster sessions. Workshops are typically scheduled during the free hour.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- The Eighteenth Annual Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Director of Communication and Outreach
firstname.lastname@example.org | (410) 455-5754
email@example.com | (410) 455-5513