GI Bill Benefits - How to Apply

UMBC's Office of the Registrar located in the Academic Services Building, is responsible for processing Veteran's enrollment information data to the Department of Veterans Affairs in order for student veterans to receive the educational benefits offered.  The Office of the Registrar is not a VA Office and cannot advise on what VA Benefit Program is best for you.  For a detailed outline of education benefits available to veterans, active duty military and dependents, please visit the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site: or call (888) 442-4551.  Below are quick links to guide you through the application process. 

Apply Online for GI Bill Benefits - Visit this site to apply for your GI Bill benefits online.   

VA Education Forms - Visit this site to print out any VA form you need to process your GI Bill paperwork.

UMBC Student Veteran Responsibility Checklist - This form must be signed and returned to the Office of the Registrar in order for your educational benefits to be processed.

UMBC Semester Certification Request Form

Our VA Certifying Official is Keisha Campbell. For more information, please call 410-455-1367 or email