Application Process for Graduate Students
- Use your smart phone, mobile device, or computer to register through myUMBC.
- Courses with prerequisites may require permission to register.
First time applicants, create an account, submit your
application information and pay the application fee by credit card over a
secure Internet connection.
Returning applicants review your activity.
Apply online through UMBC's Graduate School (choose Non-Degree Application)
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 is required to apply online.
- Prospective graduate students may also download a paper application, request an application by
mail or request an application by phone at 410-455-2537.
- A non-refundable application fee of $70 is required for paper submissions. Checks
must be made payable to UMBC and should accompany the application form.
Mail application and payment to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
- UMBC sends admission decisions to the e-mail address you provide on your