What is myUMBC?
- A web-based portal to various services and online community resources at UMBC.
- Use myUMBC to register for courses, view account balances, online bill payment, register for a parking permit, check university e-mail and check grades.
How do I create a myUMBC account?
How do I submit a myUMBC Help Ticket?
- A myUMBC Help Ticket is a web-based feature that allows students to request help through myUMBC.
- Submit a myUMBC Help Ticket for billing issues, computing/technology support, questions about your class schedule, grades, etc.
- Access the myUMBC Help Ticket site and login with your myUMBC user name and password.
What is Blackboard?
Where can I eat on campus during winter session?
- Dining options will be published in late October.
Where can I find out about student events?