January 5 – 23
GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM (GEP) COURSES
UMBC undergraduate students are required to complete a series of general education courses as part of the foundation of a liberal arts education.
- General Education Programs (GEP) applies to students who began their higher education (after high school graduation) in the fall 2007 semester or later.
- Consult the UMBC Undergraduate Catalog for full descriptions of GEP requirements.
- Students who began their higher education between the summer 1996 and spring 2007 semesters should complete the General Foundation Requirements (GFR).
- Download Winter 2015 GEP Chart as an Adobe PDF Document .
- Download Winter 2015 GEP Chart as a Microsoft Word Document .