Students already admitted for Spring 2013 are eligible to attend winter session.
Winter session gives incoming freshmen and transfer students the opportunity to get familiar with the campus, learn from top-rated faculty, adapt to college life and meet new people.
- Before registering, academic advising is highly recommended.
- Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to change semester start date to Winter 2013.
Activate myUMBC account.
myUMBC will also create a UMBC e-mail account. Any official correspondence from the university will be sent via UMBC e-mail, so it is important to regularly check that account. Instructions to forward UMBC e-mails to an already existing e-mail account (Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) can be found here.
- Register for courses online (October 28 - January 1) through myUMBC.
- Register for courses online (October 28 - January 1) through myUMBC
- Pay student bill
- Purchase textbooks
Winter session textbooks are available in December at the UMBC Bookstore or can be ordered online. Textbooks, in the same condition as purchased, can be returned for a full refund with a sales receipt until January 8.
- Verify class location and meeting times
- Check final grades
- If you need to order a transcript, please follow these directions from the Registrar's Office.