Students already admitted for Spring 2015 are eligible to attend winter session.
Winter session gives incoming freshmen and transfer students the opportunity to get familiar with the campus, learn from top-rated faculty, adapt to college life and meet new people.
- Earn up to 4.5 credits during winter session.
- No additional application is necessary
- Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to change your semester start date to Winter 2015.
- Advising is recommended, but not required.
- Registration begins October 27.