January 5 – 23
TUITION AND FEES
View Winter Session 2015 tuition and fees:
- Winter session tuition is based on UMBC’s standard credit hour tuition rate.
- To calculate the tuition cost of a winter course, multiply the credit hour rate X number of course credits.
- Standard winter fees are limited to an auxiliary facilities fee ($22 per credit hour) and a winter session fee ($20).
- In addition to the standard tuition and fees, some courses may
have additional fees (such as lab or materials fees), which are
noted in the online Schedule of Classes under "Class Attributes."
- During the four-day schedule adjustment period use the "swap" option to simultaneously add and drop a class (with the same number of credits) without financial or academic penalty.
- If you add a course on the first day of the session or later, a non-refundable $20 late registration fee will be charged.
- Tuition and auxiliary fees are fully refunded through the first day of the session.
- After the first day of the session, refunds are pro-rated based on the date the course was dropped.