January 5 – 23
Taking winter session courses is a great way to get ahead, boost your GPA or focus on a difficult course.
- Earn up to 4.5 credits during winter session.
- No additional application is necessary.
- Advising is recommended, but not required.
- Registration begins October 27.
Winter courses needed for fall graduation:
- If you have already applied for Fall 2014 graduation, but need to complete additional coursework during Winter Session 2015 in order to graduate, you must submit a Help Ticket to the Registrar's Office before you can register.
- Choose "Registration" from the Help Ticket's "Select a topic" options.
- Request that your status be updated to "Winter 2015 - Term Only".
- In your request, be sure to mention that you need to complete coursework in order to graduate.
Winter session scholarship: