idea9.jpg

Callout

Search

follow drbillthomas at http://twitter.com

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Category Archives

Monthly Archives

Subscribe to this blog's feed Subscribe to this blog's feed

ElderbloggersRule.gif

Announcements Retirement Living TV

Blog Data

Top Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Politics blogs

Directories Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Directory of Politics Blogs

Ageless Project

Bigger Blogger

Blog Directory

Blog Universe

« Wow | Main | Elder Cars »

December 20, 2007 |Permalink |Comments (1)

Photon Torpedoes

Today we launch from Better Than I Ever Expected.

ForKeeps.jpg

The blogger is Joan Price...

I am an advocate for ageless sexuality and the author of Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk About Sex After Sixty. I started this blog so that we can continue to "talk straight" about topics involving sex and aging. I hope that by bringing the topics that concern us out in the open and sharing our attitudes and experiences, we'll start to change society -- one mind at a time!

She links to Eldr

Hey man what's this the eldr site all about anyway??? I clink on the links and they all take me right back to eldr.com.

Red Alert. Red Alert.

Whoop. Whoop. Whoop. All hands to battle stations.

This is not how it's supposed to work my fellow blogonauts. We have unwittingly wandered into and been trapped by a commercial tractor beam and we must break free...

Must. Break Free.

Punches buttons and mumbles gibberish about photon torpedoes...

Off to Overland Park Kansas and Revered Thom

And he links to the Eclectic Cleric

Who was...

Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, sailing summers in the San Juan Islands and warding off the gloominess of the incessant winter rains by reading voraciously and drinking more than my fair share of Seattle's Best espresso. Five (count 'em) college degrees, making me an honest-to-God Crimson Dawg Duck Beaver Viking. Have served Unitarian Universalist congregations in both Midland Texas and on Nantucket Island (which made the 2004 election VERY interesting), as well as numerous other smaller UU fellowships along the I-5 corridor in Washington and Oregon. Recently relocated from the affluent faux rural suburbs of "the Neighborhood of Boston" (just beyond the Old North Bridge and through the woods from the site of Thoreau's cabin at Walden Pond), to the bustling shores of Casco Bay at the southern edge of "Down East."

See you all tomorrow!

Comments ( 1)

Don't wanna clog your blog. Delurk to applaud the links to Rev Thom and Eclectic Cleric. Lovely change from my usual web/blog surfing. Relucking.

Post a comment

Remember me?

(You may use HTML tags for style)

©2007 Erickson School