idea9.jpg

Callout

Search

follow drbillthomas at http://twitter.com

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Category Archives

Monthly Archives

Subscribe to this blog's feed Subscribe to this blog's feed

ElderbloggersRule.gif

Announcements Retirement Living TV

Blog Data

Top Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Politics blogs

Directories Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Directory of Politics Blogs

Ageless Project

Bigger Blogger

Blog Directory

Blog Universe

« More Than Just Pills | Main | Hell On Earth »

February 12, 2008 |Permalink |Comments (2)

Masters Students Conquer Mountain of Knowledge

I have often noted that the Masters students at Erickson are exceptional people. I am honored to be called their teacher.

Here a are a couple of photos from last weekend's class meeting. The entire group worked together to synthesize the content from the Aging 600 course that I co-taught with Judah Ronch.

Good times!

MAGS.jpg

And here is the product of that combined brain-power.

Blacboard2.jpg

Comments ( 2)

Two heads are better than one. I have had the honor of being a part of The Mags program. Dr. Thomas and Dr. Ronch have introduced ideas that I never could have considered. In fact I believe their classses have awakened parts of my brain I didn't realize existed. The other day we took the course and did as a cohort a wrap up. Just this idea alone was amazing. Most professors do the wrap up themselves. How could I ever thought we would do the typical wrap up. Wait this is Bizarro! That word takes on a whole new meaning! As we did the wrap up I felt myself thinking what? But the energy was not to be believed. We gathered, huddled, talked, thought, fed off of each other. The feeling was more interesting to me then the words. That energy starting so big and we zoned in, drilled down. I liken it to bees forming a hive. Never in my life did I ever think I would get to share my passion of working with our elders with other people. Their ideas and the way they formulate them has been incredible to watch. Our mission is to change aging in America. Yes we can. We will. I never expected the change would first begin as an inside job. In order to change I must first change. What a great trip this is!

Dr. Thomas,
just want to tell how much I have enjoyed your unconventional way of brain stimulation without a surgical procedure during our course on aging.

Post a comment

Remember me?

(You may use HTML tags for style)

©2007 Erickson School