- The Mathematics of Fiction
- BBC Program "The Forum" - a mathematics discussion
- SIAM News
- On Mathematics and Writing
- 50 Semesters of Teaching!
- Interview in New York Times Science Section
- If you are a non-mathematician.
- Teaching for Current Semester
- Top News
May 1, 2009 |Permalink
The Mathematics of Fiction
More than a year in the making, and finally here! The long-awaited sequel to "Taming Infinity" (which already has enjoyed more than 11,000 viewers on YouTube). A new math video, which requires NO knowledge of mathematics! You'll see me talk about all the approaches to math that DON'T work, and then see how it really should be done. With lots of nifty animations. Please watch (drumroll, please) THE MATHEMATICS OF FICTION! (I promise you'll find it entertaining.)
And I would LOVE to hear your feedback.