The Sales Operation Intern is responsible for assisting TidalTV’s Sales, Publisher Services, and Operations teams in the day-to-day management of our clients and publishers.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about delivering high standards to clients in the marketing and media industry who are responsible for such brands as Yoplait, Lysol, and Dell. The right candidate will be responsible for helping to setup and manage campaigns on different client systems throughout the campaign lifecycle. This role requires an individual with excellent attention to detail along with solid communication skills.
IF INTERESTED IN THIS PAID INTERNSHIP, apply via UMBCworks and look through the Shriver Center Intern Listings (position 9236780). If your resume is not posted and approved on UMBCworks by the Shriver Center, visit http://shrivercenter.umbc.edu/student_howdoigetstarted.html
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist Sales and Operations in ensuring that client campaigns are executed flawlessly from point of contract to billing.
• Assist Publishers Services and Operations in ensuring that publishers’ needs are met from point of contract to billing.
• Ensure client retention is maximized by delivering custom-tailored service to advertisers and making sure their objectives and expectations are met.
• Ensure publisher retention is maximized by delivering custom-tailored service to publishers and making sure their objectives and expectations are met.
• Provide excellent reporting to internal and external clients, based on their needs.
• Committed to learning how to use all internal and external systems and tools required to execute a campaign and to maintain an appropriate level of knowledge of those systems over time.
• Develop and maintain necessary technical knowledge to assist in troubleshooting;
• Communicate with internal and external clients on campaign delivery and performance supported by the generation and delivery of regular reports;
• Assist in the production of business proposals;
• Assist in the compilation of business projections, forecasts and other summary reports to satisfy requirements;
• Work with Operations Management to identify and advance any opportunities to improve performance and generate growth of TidalTV’s advertisers and publishers.
• 0-2 years experience within online advertising space;
• Very high attention to detail
• Strong time management and organizational skills;
• Ability to prioritize requests to the benefit TidalTV and our clients;
• Ability to work autonomously as well as being a good team player;
• Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently;
• Good knowledge of MS Office packages, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
• Committed, proactive, and resourceful. Can be counted on to get the job done on time;
• Analytical focus;
• Fast learner, eager to deepen knowledge and understanding of TidalTV’s business operations;
• Ability to see the bigger picture and identify areas of opportunity and risk.
Education / Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines;
• 0 - 2 years experience within the online advertising space.
About Tidal TV:
Tidal TV was built to attack the nascent market in video-form advertising for the web. This market is the fastest growth segment in media, estimated at $500 M in 2008, projected to be about $800 M in 2009, and over $4 B by 2013. The company uses its core technology to reduce or eliminate waste in brand- or objective-driven video advertising and to optimize campaign delivery. The company was founded in 2007 by Scott Ferber, founder of Advertising.com. Advertising.com became the largest independent network of interactive display ads, and was acquired by AOL in 2004. Leveraging the strength of its founding team, TidalTV is moving to become the most significant network for video-formatted interactive ads.