Multiple Intern Opportunities for the Summer
If interested, apply on-line at: http://www.force3.com/Employment/JobOpenings.aspx
Force 3 is looking for bright and intelligent interns to join our team. This summer internship program is a great introductory to the working world. Force 3 is an innovative company with a collaborative atmosphere and our interns are valued as fresh talent that can bring in new ideas. We are looking for passionate, brilliant, game-changing students to assist our many departments. You will be a part of special projects, involved with social events and even get hands on technical experience. You will gain industry knowledge from some of the best in the business while also building your network and your resume!
We are accepting applications for the below departments:
Assist the team with lunch and learns vendor reports, and also managing new vendor applicants and phone calls
Assist the team with company projects, sales BOM’s and analyzing data for the engineering team
Assist the team with special projects and administrative day-to-day requirements
Management Information System:
Assist the team with help desk requests, troubleshooting, PC’s and laptops configuration, and also with the overall operations of the IT Departments
Assist the team with preparing and distributing bi-weekly reports and provide day-to-day support within the PMO office
What does Force 3 need from you?
• Must be a US Citizen and able to pass a background investigation
• Working towards a college degree
• Computer savvy (MS Office, Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Detail oriented
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
WHAT IS WORKING AT FORCE 3 ALL ABOUT?
We come to work each day to make Force 3 a federal IT solutions provider that is brilliant, not boring. Our employees can’t wait to come to the office to be surrounded by innovative ideas, great people and a creative, game-changing culture that’s dedicated to your development. Our customers trust us and inspire us to new levels, allowing us to develop and implement innovative data center, security, borderless network, and communication and collaboration solutions that address their specific mission requirements and drive 100% success.
Some of our recent projects:
• Defense Media Activity (DMA): $6 million contract to provide comprehensive server, network, virtualization and management infrastructure to meet BRAC initiatives.
• Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM): $1.2 million contract to install and integrate a number of Cisco Communications and Collaborations solutions to better leverage and extend NEXCOM’s IT and telecommunications investments.
• United States Air Force Medical Service (AFMS): Force 3 managed the coordination and completed the installation of a Digital Dental Radiography Solution (DDRS) to 79 bases around the world, and we are currently developing solutions and deployments for the Navy, Air Force Reserves and the Air National Guard.
• Booz Allen Hamilton: Deployed Cisco Clean Access Network Admission Control solution for over 50 geographically separated offices entailing over 15,000 endpoints to meet one of the nation’s leading providers of consulting services to the government by enforcing security policy for all corporate and non-corporate endpoints.
Oh – and we’re a Cisco Gold, EMC Velocity Advantage, and VMware Premier Partner with offices in Crofton, MD, Herndon, VA, and San Antonio, TX.
Visit our website www.force3.com to learn more about us and be a part of a winning team!