Use WorldCat UMBC to search for:
- Books, journals, musical scores, media, government publications, and more held by the Albin O. Kuhn Library, the University System of Maryland and partners (USMAI), and libraries worldwide.
- Article citations from a growing list of databases including NLM Medline (medicine and health), ERIC (education), GPO (U.S. government publications), ArticleFirst and British Library serials.
What isn’t included?
- Some of the materials that are on order or are in the process of being added to the library's collections.
- Individual titles included within most of the UMBC-licensed collections such as NetLibrary and Early English Books Online.
- Article citations from databases other than NLM Medline, ERIC, GPO, ArticleFirst and British Library Serials.
What else does WorldCat UMBC do?
- Free registration within WorldCat UMBC allows you to mark, save, email and export citations, maintain your own file of citations, and contribute reviews, ratings, and lists.
- Provides links to full-text content as appropriate per licensing agreements (available to current UMBC students, faculty and staff only).
- Allows you to easily share links with Facebook, Del.ic.io.us, Twitter, and other social networking tools.
- Integrates request and delivery from University System of Maryland and partners (USMAI) and interlibrary loan (available to current UMBC students, faculty and staff only).
Can’t find what you want?
Credit: this page inspired by the “About UW WorldCat” page of the University of Washington Libraries.