UMBC now has trial access to Springer eBooks. The trial runs through December 31, 2010.
NOTE: Trial access is only available for 2005-2010 copyright Springer eBooks from all collections.
The Springer eBooks trial provides access to over 20,000 eBook titles in twelve subject collections:
* Behavioral Science
* Biomedical and Life Sciences
* Business and Economics
* Chemistry and Materials Science
* Computer Science (including the highly regarded Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
* Earth and Environmental Science
* Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
* Mathematics and Statistics
* Physics and Astronomy
* Professional Computing and Web Design
Titles include textbooks, reference works, monographs, and book series. All titles are fully searchable and hyperlinked.
For off-campus access, please login via VPN first (http://vpn.umbc.edu). Then follow the link under "News & Events" on the library homepage. For more info on remote access, see http://aok.lib.umbc.edu/services/remoteaccess.php
Please let us know what you think. Leave a comment or send your comments to Janet Hack at firstname.lastname@example.org.